The Logan County Libraries are pleased to offer wireless internet access free of charge to our patrons. Please select the Library Guest Wireless network.
Please be advised:
Library staff are not trained to configure users’ computing devices or install any devices or software. Library staff are able to provide limited technical support. If you need more assistance, please contact the manufacturer of the device or software.
- Anti-virus, security, privacy protection is the sole responsibility of the user.
- The Library assumes no responsibility for any alterations or interference with your device’s configuration, operation or data files resulting from the connection to the Library’s wireless network.
- The Library assumes no responsibility for damage, theft or loss of any kind to a user’s equipment, data files, software or other personal property brought into or used at the Library.
- By clicking “Accept” to connect to the Library’s wireless network, users are agreeing to abide by all Library policies.
Please pay for your printing at Knowlton Library by using your Library card or cash at the Print Release Station. Alternatively, payment by cash or card may be made to a staff member either at Knowlton Library or any Branch Library. Each print request will expire after 24 hours. If you have questions, please e-mail us or contact any Library staff member.
The Library's internet connection is provided by OPLIN (Ohio Public Library Information Network).
Mobile Printing is available at Knowlton Library
Print from your own smartphone, tablet, or any internet enabled device using ePRINTit Mobile printing.
1. Click the Mobile Printing link at the bottom of any page on this website.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to print your document.
Black & white - .20 per page
Color - .75 per page